Oziotime.com collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Pq design Sas, PI/CF 10572011004, headquarters in via Nazionale 69, Cermignano (Te)
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by Oziotime.com, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; e-mail; Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of Leisure time.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by Oziotime.com is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to Leisure time.com provide the Service. In cases where Leisure time.com indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through Leisure time.com and guarantees that it has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization may have access to the Data Leisure time.com (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by part of the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (opt-out) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;i;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operational offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this deadline the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Heat mapping and session recording, User database management, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Interaction with live chat platforms, Advertising, Display of content from external platforms and Tag management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the Details on the processing of Personal Data section.”.